Sunday, October 21, 2007



above Left to Right: Valli, Long and Gaudio

Sunday October 21, 2007
I’ll make this short, and then you can continue on and view the pictures.
What can I say? Another “Oh What A Night” happening to experience. I just can’t get enough of these, and when I think there will be no more another opportunity presents itself. The main purpose of this evening was to raise money for Broadway Cares/Equity Funds Aids, surely a very worthwhile purpose. But in all honesty I was there to see the Jersey Boys, both faux and real. Meeting up with old friends and finally put faces to names I had only known by way of the Internet. Everyone involved was as gracious and friendly as could be.
The highlight of the evening was having Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito and Joe Long together in one setting.


- F.R.




The Four Seasons Guitar Guys: DeVito and Long

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home